Monday, January 4, 2010

Party at the Park

To start the new year off right, Jason and I took the kiddos to the park down the street to play with all their cool new toys.  Peyton took his new rollerblades, Zay was cruising on the skateboard, and Rese was rollin' on her bike.  Peyton has decided he is now a professional "blader", and Zay is ready for the half pipes.  We DEFINITELY need to get these kids some wrist pads, Santa forgot to bring them when he dropped off the skateboards and helmets. :) I took my camera that Jason got me for Christmas and decided to test it out.  The kids had NO problem hamming it up for the camera, and had a fantastic time.  Here a few shots from that day.

The kids on the baby rockers! :)


From the other side of the playground....


A little Brady Bunch action....


Isaiah :)


Peyton :)


Rese :)

2 comments:

  1. They look like legit siblings! Are you sure Peyton isn't a long lost kid of yours???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! You blog is beautiful too! I am having Leslie do my blog now as well! WOO HOO!

    I am a new follower. Pop on by to my blog and follow back if you would like. It is nice to "meet" you!!~ Jewels from A Blonde Walks Into a Blog

    ReplyDelete