Monday, January 11, 2010

bodybugg, I <3 you. even if you aren't mine...


As a brand new fan of Biggest Loser, I was curious about the bodybugg they are using on the show.  I also have a friend on Facebook who is using one, and burning a ridiculous amount of calories! :)  Of course, having set big goals for myself this year, I want whatever is going to help me burn, baby burn!
Here is the equipment (photo from http://www.bodybugg.com/)

I have heard great feedback from this product, and from the people who have used it.  It is a great weight loss tool, and I REALLLLLLLYYYY want one! :)  Here is what the website http://www.24hourfitness.com/training/bodybugg has to say about the bodybugg....

Now you can know how many calories you’re burning with the revolutionary bodybugg calorie management system. Combined with a user-friendly web-based program*, the bodybugg makes it easy to manage the calories you consume and burn so that you can stay in control of your weight.


*Uses specialized sensors to monitor calories burned with over 90% accuracy.

*Manages calorie consumption through a web-based program free for 6 months.

*Tracks steps with a built-in pedometer.

*Includes a phone coaching session to help get you started.

*PC and Mac compatible.

*Runs on a rechargeable battery.

I wish the money tree I started growing in the backyard would hurry up and produce some cash money, but until then I can just hope and pray and beg and plead to get one of these.  Is it too early to have Jason do some early Christmas shopping?  Until then, I will just live vicariously through the Biggest Loser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment