Friday, October 30, 2009

Texas Football 2009

Working in a Texas high school, football is big business around here, even if we don't have a winning record... Every thing is bigger in Texas as well, and the mums are no exception... it was a push to the finish, but we made 1,234,567,890 mums, in like a week!  The whole family pitched in to help me, and try and grow our Bownanza Bows business.  Next year will be even bigger and better, but here are a few pictures from the season, Homecoming Week and a few satisfied customers!

XOXO, Vanessa


The supplies for the "Epic 09" mum..


Every mum needs a feather boa, right?


My niece, the assistant...


Rese, my other assistant...


Jason is a great crafter...


Tada..... :)


She loved it, total surprise...


More satisfied customers...


Our favorite soccer guy!


My bestest freshman student ever... (she made me say "bestest")


My glowstick glasses for the Blackout Pep Rally...


Soccer boys with propeller hats...


Me and Little Keva...


Rese doing Future Lionettes for Homecoming with her fave, Brisa!


Rese and the mascot...


I made this cookie tin for my Adopt A Player....


Me and my favorite Bulgarian, Vasil...

No comments:

Post a Comment